Friday 27 March 2015

Production of Personal Branding

Over the past few weeks I've been ignoring PPP because of the Responsive deadline and working on my COP essay, so I thought the best way to get back into PPP was to produce my personal branding.

I bought some acetate to print the fish onto. Whilst there were no issues with it going through the printer or anything like that, I found that the colour printed translucent onto the acetate, which somewhat compromises the effect I wanted. If I'd been more forward thinking with this and known this would happen in advance, I could've altered the vectors and screen printed them onto the acetate to get a better result. Another problem I had with the printing was that the lighter text didn't come out very well, which isn't an issue I've ever had before.

I also found that the business cards were flimsier than I wanted them to be, although retrospectively this was inevitable because of how thin the border around the acetate is.

When I was doing the printing I didn't have access to an A2 printer, which meant that I had to assemble the folder part by part. I do quite like the hand-made feel this gives it, as it goes with the theme of not being too serious and a bit fun.

Despite these issues, my branding definitely represents me well through it's lack of seriousness and hand-made imperfections. 












No comments:

Post a Comment