Monday 20 April 2015

Conversation With Jonathan Phillips of Square One Design

I visited Square One design for a week a couple of years ago. I'd managed to keep hold of the business card given to me by Jonathan, the family friend who works there.

By ringing the phone number that was direct on the business card I avoided any confusion that my have arisen by ringing the studio direct, as I knew I'd be able to get straight through to Jonathan, at the same time I knew I wouldn't have to run the risk of getting lost in his e-mail box. I waited specifically until about quarter to five in the afternoon to ring, as I knew he'd be coming to the end of the work day so probably wouldn't be as busy as at any other time during the day.

Whilst we didn't agree specific dates today, he said that I'd be able to do come in towards the end of August, which is perfect because it'll be fresh in my mind by the time I return to uni next year. I've given him the dates when I'm unavailable the summer and he's going to get back to me at some point this week.

Based on what dates we agree I will try and get in contact with Vivid design and see if they'd be willing to allow me to come in for a week or two as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment